No matter what type of website you’re running, WooCommere Point of Sale WordPress plugin is a must-have plugin that is always worth installing. Download the WooCommere Point of Sale premium plugin from our website for free and get access to all available features of this plugin. So, as soon as you install the WooCommere Point of Sale plugin, you can use all the premium features.
Plugin Name: WooCommere Point of Sale
Key Features Of WooCommere Point of Sale WordPress Premium Plugin
Since we are talking about must-have WordPress plugins, we cannot possibly miss out on WooCommere Point of Sale WordPress plugin. There are plenty of WordPress plugins available online, but few of them are as powerful and easy to use as WooCommere Point of Sale plugin. The features this plugin has:
WooCommere Point of Sale Plugin Features:
- Admin can set products stock for every outlets separately.
- Admin can add multiple outlets and agents.
- Admin can enable or disable outlets and agents.
- Admin can see reports of all outlets and agents.
- This plugin has option to enable/disable payment methods and shipping methods.
- POS agent can search products quickly.
- POS agent can add new customer from POS frontend panel.
- Agent can search products by category wise.
- This plugin has option for agent to save cart.
- Option to apply coupon in the cart.
- Agent can see transactions and order list.
- Agent can see order details on clicking on order number in order list page.
Download And Install WooCommere Point of Sale Premium Plugin
We are providing the WooCommere Point of Sale premium plugin for free to our audiences. We can assure you that you can use this plugin from downloading from here. Simply install and activate the WordPress plugin, and you’re all set. No complex settings or a multitude of configuration options!
WooCommere Point of Sale plugin installation takes only a few seconds. Also, you do not need to make any additional settings (you can change settings when you are an advanced user). This plugin is ready to work immediately after installation – you only need to install and activate it on your WordPress website.